How To Book
A step-by-step guide on how to order your bell tents with us
1. Book the date with your preferred wedding or event venue, a campsite, festival, field for hire or a large garden.
2. Contact us via the enquiry form on our Contact page, alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the venue, the date and what kind of event you are organising (wedding, party, retreat, etc.).
3. We will confirm if we are available and ask how many tents you would like to reserve.
We have a minimum booking of 5 x tents so we always say to those booking our services to check amongst guests what the take up is then you will know quite easily if you need to secure 5, 10, 15 or 20 x tents. What style of tent can be decided later, it's more reserving the actual canvas tent shell and date, that is our priority.
4. Now it's time to reserve. There are two ways you can go about booking:
OPTION #1 - You can pay a holding deposit (which also serves as a damages deposit against all tents booked) to secure your date, then guests can book directly via our website.
OPTION #2 - You can book all of your tents as a group (see our Packages page). You will pay 50% upfront then the balance payment is due 28 days prior to your event, giving you the chance to collect funds from guests.
When booking, a holding and damages deposit against all the tents booked is required in addition to both these options. This is £250 for 5-10 tents or £500 for 11-20 tents. It will be returned within 7 days of your event via bank transfer.
This will all be detailed on the booking form that we will prepare and send to you once you have decided which option to choose.
5. Once your holding deposit or 50% balance is received, we will create your own designated password-protected guest page on our website which will list how many tent slots you have reserved and how many are still available to book, and provides your guests with instructions of how to order their tent(s).
6. We will deal with all your guest bookings directly (if you have chosen this option) and keep you up to date on progress, numbers, etc.
7. 28 days prior to your event, we will contact guests to collect their remaining balances.
8. 3 days prior to your event, we will send you and your guests check-in emails, confirming their booking, what tent number they have been assigned, and check-in/check-out dates and times.
9. Normally on the day or on occasion the day before, we will arrive to site and pitch your tents ready for when you arrive.
10. On your day of departure, we will arrive after the stated check-out time to take down the tents.
11. Within 7 days of your event, providing all is in order and there have been no damages, we will reimburse you your holding and damages deposit.
For more information, please click the following links: