Little Downash Glam Camp

Hailsham, East Sussex

Little Downash is a lovely little family-run farm and campsite of 20 acres, based in the heart of East Sussex. It features include two beautiful lakes, 3 acres of woodland walks, spectacular views of the South Downs and an array of gorgeous farm animals just waiting to meet you (dogs, miniature Shetland ponies, chickens, owls and a miniature donkey)! For our glam camps, you would have exclusive use of your own private camping field for the duration of your stay but the remaining facilities would be shared with other campers in the other field.

Site facilities include a communal barn available (exclusive use only permitted for any bolt-on activities you book), a washing up area in the corner of the field with old fashioned butler sink, pallet benches, fire pit and fixed shower and toilet facilities. Beneath The Canopy would provide kitchen facilities and a fridge/freezer that would be stored in the barn.

Our Little Downash package can include a substantial breakfast hamper to feed all guests for both mornings of your stay for an additional cost.

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

Disclaimer for Little Downash Glam Camp: Exclusive hire of the camping field only, this is a campsite and shower and toilet facilities would be shared. No loud music permitted after 11.00pm.

Our Little Downash Glam Camp package includes:

  • A luxurious 2-night stay in one of our beautiful 5 metre bell tents, on raised camp beds with all bedding included
    (each bell can sleep up to 5 ladies)

  • A boho communal chill out bell tent with low level tables, seating, rugs, decor and a box of games

  • A welcome glass of bubbles each

  • Gourmet marshmallows to enjoy over the fire pit

Prices start from £165 per person without our breakfast hamper

or £175 per person with our breakfast hamper for 2 nights

Minimum booking of 10 persons required


OPTIONAL BOLT-ONS: A wide range of activities as detailed on our Glam Camps page

25% of the total booking fee and a £500 damages deposit is payable upon booking. The remaining 75% total booking fee will be due for payment 30 days prior to the event. The damages deposit is returnable within 7 days of your event.